- This selection of knobs has been designed to be used with Ultimarc Ultrastik gaming controller.
- This selection of knobs was exclusively designed to be used with Moozi, suiting a range of abilities and preferences. They are also available (without the disc base) for use on other wheelchair controllers.
- Sale!Out of stockA lovely, smooth switch designed by Pretorian. Based on years of experience working with switch users, it has a low profile surface and is angled towards the learner to make it really easy for those with limited movement to press. Large Smoothie Switch activation area 125mm. Small Smoothie activation area 75mm.
The low profile switch joystickMoozi is simple to position on a tray or table, using Velcro™ or a non-slip mat. It has a smooth, light sliding action (190g force) so even young children will soon use it with ease. To use the Moozi as a computer mouse, you will need to purchase a USB adaptor. We recommend our MERU PC Adaptor - a small hardware interface that let you connect the Moozi to a computer. For more information click on this link to go to the MERU PC adapter page.
- This selection of knobs was exclusively designed to be used with Moozi, but has now been designed to be used with APEM 300 gaming controller.
The versatile lever switchesPopz and Aqua Popz are the new adjustable sensitivity switches from MERU. A versatile and cost-effective alternative to the usual buttons, they are designed by MERU to meet the specific requirements of people with disabilities.
- Out of stockA new mounting plate from AbleNet which combines several mounting plates into one package. One mounting plate can now accommodate a wide variety of AbleNet devices.