- Extension kits contain enough Flexzi segments to make your Flexzi 15cm longer. Plus 2 extra hook and loop fastener pads. Segments come assembled in the correct lengths so all you need to do is join them onto your Flexzi.
- Four extra circular hook and loop fastener pads for your Flexzi, Groovz or Grabzi so that you can use your gadget stand with even more devices.
- This protective foam iPad case is light weight and shock absorbent. It is washable and has a convenient handle for transporting. The case does not interfere with access to the iPad's buttons and ports. Can be fitted to all Flexzi types via the Flexzi mounting on the back of the case. Please check you are ordering the correct case for your model of ipad. If you are unsure as to which model you have please click on the link below and follow the instructions to identify your model https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471
- The Flexzi Camera Mount is a quick Velcro release fitting, which provides any standard compact camera a secure mountable base, compatible with the entire Flexzi range. Cameras attach to the mount with a Universal tripod fitting.
- The MERU Buckle Stopz is a safety device that can stop people with behavioural issues putting themselves and other vehicle occupants at risk by preventing them from releasing safety belts.
- Out of stockThe stylish, innovative new TechPAD has non-slip feet, enabling you to very quickly place an access switch or other small item (e.g. a BIGmack, iPad, etc) on a flat surface confident that it won't slide around when in use!TechPAD is versatile, robust, lightweight, washable and incredibly simple to use!
- Place your TechPAD on a table.
- Attach your switch or other item to the TechPAD's nylon loop surface using self-adhesive hook coins or tape.
- When you press the switch to activate whatever it is connected to, the 4 rubber 'GripPads' (see related products below) will hold it in place on the table.
- TechPAD's nylon loop surface means you can attach many other small items to the TechPAD, not just switches.
The funky, flexible gadget standFlexzi is an adjustable support system for items like buddy buttons, mobile phones, remote controls and sat-navs. It is made from a single strand of flexible plastic segments that allows perfect positioning of your devices. Flexzi1 is available in a lightweight and robust eco-clamp or a heavy duty clamp base.
The groovy grippable grab barGrabzi offers a secure anchor point for one hand allowing the user to focus on the free hand with the effect that involuntary movements are much reduced and control is improved. This in turn enables useful functional tasks to be undertaken.
Anti-tip security for school chairsA simple and effective stability system for children and young people with disabilities, who need extra support when using standard school chairs.Also available to fit smaller chair legs with a diameter 15mm- this size comes supplied with an inside sleeve. A 5mm Allen key (supplied) is required to fit the Rokzi Armz and Leg User Guide - Rokzi
The super stable arm guideGroovz the stable arm guide can help people with impaired upper limb function to stabilise themselves, enabling them to perform useful tasks with their hands that they may not otherwise be able to manage.
The funky, flexible gadget standFlexzi 2 Device Holder is an adjustable support system for items like buddy buttons, Kindles, mobile phones, remote controls and sat-navs. It is made from a double strand of flexible plastic segments that allows perfect positioning of your devices.
- Flexzi 3 is an extra-strong, triple-stranded Flexzi that can be used to hold large switches or heavier devices . Flexzi 3 reaches 45cm Clamp range - 55mm max. (round tube)
Stability for school chairsA simple and effective stability system for children and young people with disabilities, who need extra support when using standard school chairs. The Rokzi system consists of two elements – Rokzi Armz and Rokzi Legz which can be used together or separately. The standard Rokzi will fit chairs with 19mm diameter round tubular legs only. User Guide - Rokzi