- Save over £50 with our NEW Assessment Kit which provides a range of MERU’s unique holding and positioning devices; ideal for therapists to trial with their young clients.
- Four extra circular hook and loop fastener pads for your Flexzi, Groovz or Grabzi so that you can use your gadget stand with even more devices.
The funky, flexible gadget standFlexzi is an adjustable support system for items like buddy buttons, mobile phones, remote controls and sat-navs. It is made from a single strand of flexible plastic segments that allows perfect positioning of your devices. Flexzi1 is available in a lightweight and robust eco-clamp or a heavy duty clamp base.
The funky, flexible gadget standFlexzi 2 Device Holder is an adjustable support system for items like buddy buttons, Kindles, mobile phones, remote controls and sat-navs. It is made from a double strand of flexible plastic segments that allows perfect positioning of your devices.
- The Flexzi Camera Mount is a quick Velcro release fitting, which provides any standard compact camera a secure mountable base, compatible with the entire Flexzi range. Cameras attach to the mount with a Universal tripod fitting.
- Extension kits contain enough Flexzi segments to make your Flexzi 15cm longer. Plus 2 extra hook and loop fastener pads. Segments come assembled in the correct lengths so all you need to do is join them onto your Flexzi.
- Sale!Flexzi 3 iPad holder is an extra-strong, triple-stranded Flexzi complete with detachable iPad case. Still flexible and easy to position but more stable and secure with great protection of your precious devices. Flexzi 3 allows a longer reach for clamping to wheelchairs, bed frames etc. The case has its own carry handle and is made from thick EVA foam. It can be removed for portability, and other devices can be mounted onto the Flexzi 3 in its place. Please check you are ordering the correct case for your model of ipad. If you are unsure as to which model you have please click on the link below and follow instructions to identify your model https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471 We are also able to adapt cases for alternatives devices ie. Samsung, Kindles etc. Please email MERU for further information at [email protected] User Guide - Flexzi
The groovy grippable grab barGrabzi offers a secure anchor point for one hand allowing the user to focus on the free hand with the effect that involuntary movements are much reduced and control is improved. This in turn enables useful functional tasks to be undertaken.
The super stable arm guideGroovz the stable arm guide can help people with impaired upper limb function to stabilise themselves, enabling them to perform useful tasks with their hands that they may not otherwise be able to manage.
- This protective foam iPad case is light weight and shock absorbent. It is washable and has a convenient handle for transporting. The case does not interfere with access to the iPad's buttons and ports. Can be fitted to all Flexzi types via the Flexzi mounting on the back of the case. Please check you are ordering the correct case for your model of ipad. If you are unsure as to which model you have please click on the link below and follow the instructions to identify your model https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471
Stability for school chairsA simple and effective stability system for children and young people with disabilities, who need extra support when using standard school chairs. The Rokzi system consists of two elements – Rokzi Armz and Rokzi Legz which can be used together or separately. The standard Rokzi will fit chairs with 19mm diameter round tubular legs only. User Guide - Rokzi
Anti-tip security for school chairsA simple and effective stability system for children and young people with disabilities, who need extra support when using standard school chairs.Also available to fit smaller chair legs with a diameter 15mm- this size comes supplied with an inside sleeve. A 5mm Allen key (supplied) is required to fit the Rokzi Armz and Leg User Guide - Rokzi
Enabling disabled children to flyThe TravelChair is a unique product that provides firm, postural support enabling disabled children to fly on commercial aircraft.