- Four extra Velcro pads for your Grabzi or your Groovz, so that you can attach them to even more surfaces.
- This protective foam iPad case is light weight and shock absorbent. It is washable and has a convenient handle for transporting. The case does not interfere with access to the iPad's buttons and ports. Can be fitted to all Flexzi types via the Flexzi mounting on the back of the case. Please check you are ordering the correct case for your model of ipad. If you are unsure as to which model you have please click on the link below and follow the instructions to identify your model https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471
- The stylish, innovative new TechPAD has non-slip feet, enabling you to very quickly place an access switch or other small item (e.g. a BIGmack, iPad, etc) on a flat surface confident that it won't slide around when in use!TechPAD is versatile, robust, lightweight, washable and incredibly simple to use!
- Place your TechPAD on a table.
- Attach your switch or other item to the TechPAD's nylon loop surface using self-adhesive hook coins or tape.
- When you press the switch to activate whatever it is connected to, the 4 rubber 'GripPads' (see related products below) will hold it in place on the table.
- TechPAD's nylon loop surface means you can attach many other small items to the TechPAD, not just switches.
The funky, flexible gadget standFlexzi is an adjustable support system for items like buddy buttons, mobile phones, remote controls and sat-navs. It is made from a single strand of flexible plastic segments that allows perfect positioning of your devices. Flexzi1 is available in a lightweight and robust eco-clamp or a heavy duty clamp base.
The groovy grippable grab barGrabzi offers a secure anchor point for one hand allowing the user to focus on the free hand with the effect that involuntary movements are much reduced and control is improved. This in turn enables useful functional tasks to be undertaken.