|Length 56" (142 cm)|
|Small 3" (8 cm)|
|Large 4.5" (11 cm)|
|X-Large 6" (15 cm)|
- Out of stockAs the name suggests, the Universal Elastic Strap from Bodypoint® has always been known for its versatility of use as a trunk support, abdominal support, or a positioning tool for therapists and carers Shipping to UK only
Enabling disabled children to flyThe TravelChair is a unique product that provides firm, postural support enabling disabled children to fly on commercial aircraft.
- The Stabilo Comfortable Plus is its Duo version which combines a seat with a corset back. The format results in the System becoming a complete seat. Once shaped it can be moved between the wheelchair, armchair or sofa. DUO is also frequently used to improve stability and safety in a car. Plus. Hand pump and Velcro neoprene (thoracic) strap included. Please note shipping to UK only
- Stabilo Comfortable Plus is a cushion with a modelled headrest and side supports, with Velcro fastening. It is intended for patients with special needs. Its function is to stabilise the whole body by using extended supports that go around the patient’s trunk and fasten with Velcro. The cushion forms an anatomically-fitted corset. The product is intended for patients with cerebral palsy (spastic quadriplegia) with low muscle tone in the trunk. It also provides excellent stability for patients with severe athetosis Please note shipping to UK only.
- The easyTravelseat is the first, never been seen before in-situ transfer device, designed specifically for people with Physical Reduced Mobility (PRM) to ensure safety, dignity and comfort when being transferred on and off an aircraft. Designed for young teenagers to a large adult, the easyTravelseat can be used by 2 to 4 manual lifters or with a hoist. Note: Shipping to UK only. **NOTE: all easyTravelseat seats come with a 2 year manufacture warranty** For information and advice for children and adults with disabilities who are thinking about travelling by air visit http://tryb4ufly.org.uk/ **NOTE: all easyTravelseat seats come with a 2 year manufacture warranty**
- The Head Support ProMove Sling for Children/Young Adults provides a safe and comfortable means of lifting and moving a disabled child/young adult by two or more persons and can be an introduction to hoisting later, allowing the child/young adult and parents to become familiar with slings. Ideal for holidays and days out to access so many more experiences in places where you cannot take a hoist. The head support will cradle the child/young adult’s head and is fitted with two stiffeners. The sling is fitted with a 3-point strap crossing the hips and passing between the legs; this is easily removed if not required. CE 2007/47/EC Note: Shipping to UK only. The bag is sold separately. Please ensure you read the Instructions of Use leaflet provided with the sling before usage. For information and advice for children and adults with disabilities who are thinking about travelling by air visit http://tryb4ufly.org.uk/