The innovative, inexpensive new ‘Wedge’ Portable Switch Mount Variable-angle version has non-slip feet and is versatile, robust, lightweight, washable and incredibly simple to use:
- Place your Wedge Portable Switch Mount Variable-angle on a table.
- Attach your switch to the Wedge’s nylon loop surface using self-adhesive hook coins or tape.
- When you press the switch to activate whatever it is connected to, the 4 rubber ‘GripPads’ (see related products below) will hold it in place on the table.
- The Wedge’s nylon loop surface means you can attach many other small items to the Wedge, not just switches.
- Cables may be tucked inside the Wedge
Sticky Feet: Supplied with 4 GripPads, which can be removed and repositioned to ensure best possible grip for the weight and size of the object you have attached to the mount.
Dimensions: This Wedge Variable-angle is 150mm wide; the main front panel and rear-facing panel are both 150mm top to bottom, and the bottom panel is 250mm. You can adjust the angle of the front panel from approx. 80o to 30o and reposition the GripPads to provide optimum stability and grip. GripPads are 44 x 38 x4mm.
We also manufacture a ‘standard’ Wedge 150 with a fixed 30o angle (see related products below).
Who is the Wedge Switch Mount for?
This product is ideal for use in assessments, for use in a classroom or other situations where a switch needs to be quickly or frequently moved around. The GripPads are attached by VELCRO® Brand rectangular padsand can be easily removed and repositioned, or used on other nylon loop products.
The Wedge folds flat for easy portability or storage.