The innovative, inexpensive new ‘Wedge’ Portable Switch Mount has non-slip feet and is versatile, robust, lightweight, washable and incredibly simple to use:
- Place your Wedge Portable Switch Mount on a table.
- Attach your switch to the Wedge’s nylon loop surface using self-adhesive hook coins or tape.
- When you press the switch to activate whatever it is connected to, the 4 rubber ‘GripPads’ (see related products below) will hold it in place on the table.
- The Wedge’s nylon loop surface means you can attach many other small items to the Wedge, not just switches.
- Cables may be tucked inside the Wedge
Supplied with 4 GripPads, which can be removed and repositioned to ensure best possible grip for the weight and size of the object you have attached to the mount.
Dimensions: This Wedge is 150mm wide; the main front panel is 140mm top to bottom and the smaller rear panel is 85mm; overall height is 80mm. GripPads are 44 x 38 x4mm.
The angle of the front panel slope in the image shown is 30o. If you need a steeper angle, we also manufacture a Wedge 150 Variable-angle (see related products below).
Who is the Wedge Switch Mount for?
This product is ideal for use in assessments, for use in a classroom or other situations where a switch needs to be quickly or frequently moved around. The GripPads are attached by VELCRO® Brand rectangular padsand can be easily removed and repositioned, or used on other nylon loop products.
The Wedge folds flat for easy portability or storage.