With its non-slip feet Ability World’s innovative, inexpensive new ‘Wedge’ 300 Portable Switch & Tablet Mount is versatile, robust, lightweight, washable and incredibly simple to use:
- Place your Wedge 300 Portable Switch & Tablet Mount on a table.
- Attach your switch/switches/tablet to the Wedge’s nylon loop surface using self-adhesive hook coins or tape *.
- The 4 rubber ‘GripPads’ (see related products below) will hold the Wedge in place on the table.
- The Wedge’s nylon loop surface means you can attach many other small items to the Wedge, not just switches.
- Cables may be tucked inside the Wedge
Sticky Feet: Supplied with 4 GripPads, which can be removed and repositioned to ensure best possible grip for the weight and size of the object you have attached to the mount.
Dimensions: This Wedge is 300mm wide; the main front panel is 210mm top to bottom (i.e. it is A4 size) and the smaller rear panel is 125mm; overall height is 120mm. GripPads are 44 x 38 x 4mm.
The angle of the front panel slope in the image shown is approx. 30o. If you need a steeper angle, we also manufacture a Wedge 300 Variable-angle (see related products below).
Who is the Wedge 300 Switch & Tablet Mount for?
This product is ideal for use in assessments, for use in a classroom or other situations where a switch needs to be quickly or frequently moved around. The GripPads are attached by hook & loop rectangular pads and can be easily removed and repositioned, or used on other nylon loop products.* NB: if you intend to attach iPads or other tablets to the Wedge, please ensure that you use sufficient hook tape and appropriate supervision during its use. MERU cannot be held responsible for accidental damage to items attached to the mount.The Wedge folds flat for easy portability or storage